Hi-Tec Long Life Coolant (Green) is a unique blend of organic long life corrosion inhibitors and ethylene glycol designed to provide superior corrosion protection and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines in light commercial and passenger vehicles, heavy duty commercial, industrial, on highway, marine, mining and stationary applications.
Benefits of using Hi-Tec Long Life Coolant (Green) include:
- Extends the period between changing coolant
- Passenger vehicles and light commercial transporters – 250,000kms / 5 years (whichever comes first).
- Heavy duty vehicles – 1,000,000km / 6 years / 12,000 hrs (with good quality water and product is used as directed)
- Provides maximum anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
- Minimal disposal volume of spent coolant required.
- Provides optimum reliability and operating life of water pump (silicate free product).
- Maximises protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Excellent cavitation and liner pitting protection.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue build-up.
- Formulated tested and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Exceeds the following performance and specification requirements:- All major engine manufacturers for passenger, truck and machinery applications.
ASTM’s D1384, D1881, D2809, D2570,, D1287, D1121, D3634, D4340 AS2108 – 2004 (Type A) and most international performance specifications.