Hi-Tec Organic Coolant 50% Red Coolant is an all-organic blend of long life corrosion inhibitors and ethylene glycol designed to provide superior corrosion and anti-freeze/anti-boil protection for all types of petrol, diesel and gas engines in passenger vehicles, light trucks, heavy duty commercial, industrial, on highway, marine, mining and stationary applications.
- No premixing, blending or addition of extra water required.
- Avoids the use of poor quality water being used for dilution.
- Maximises the period between coolant change outs
- Passenger vehicles and light commercial transporters – 4 years
- Heavy duty vehicles – 1,000,000km/6 years/12,000 hrs (When good quality water is used as directed)
- Provides excellent anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
- Minimal disposal volume of spent coolant required.
- Provides optimum reliability and operating life of water pump (silicate free product).
- Maximises protection of all metals commonly found in the engine cooling system.
- Excellent cavitation and liner pitting protection.
- Maximises fuel economy by keeping the engine at the optimum operating temperature.
- Protects against scale, rust and residue build-up.
- Formulated and manufactured in Australia for Australian conditions.