Hi-Tec HD Coolant Concentrate (Green) is a luminescent yellow, superior fully formulated Hybrid technology engine coolant. This Hybrid technology coolant has the advantage of being more robust than both conventional and organic acid technology (OAT) engine coolants. This low silicate, phosphate and amine free product is recommended for use in automotive (aluminium compatible), light duty and heavy-duty diesel applications namely on-road truck, off-road, farm and marine. It provides excellent high temperature aluminium protection.
Hi-Tec Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Coolant Concentrate (Green) does not require an initial charge of supplemental coolant additives (SCAs) upon initial fill in heavy duty diesel applications as the product is specially formulated to protect heavy duty diesel wet sleeve liners. SCA addition is application dependant and should only be added as and when required by the vehicle’s OEM. This coolant is compatible with coolant filters and heavy duty diesel SCAs and coolant extenders.
Benefits of using Hi-Tec Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Coolant Concentrate (Green) include:
Advantages of using Hi-Tec Long Life Coolant Red include:
- Low silicate
- Phosphate and amine free
- OEM approved
- Hard water compatible
- No initial SCA requirement at initial fill
- Universal use, fully meets or exceeds standard industry requirements for automotive, light duty, and heavy duty diesel applications
- Product is compatible with both conventional and OAT coolants (although to get best performance [regarding issues such as extended life and time between SCA additions] it is best to flush the old coolant and replace with Hi-Tec Heavy Duty Diesel Engine Coolant Concentrate (Green)
- Product is compatible with standard SCAs and coolant extenders
- Extended life 6 years, 12,000 hours or 1,000,000 km whichever comes first