Fleetmaster Euro 10W-40 is a full synthetic, high performance diesel engine oil designed to meet the ACEA E6 and Euro V emission requirements.
Its primary application is for the latest low emission Euro V European trucks and buses requiring a Low SAPS lubricant*.
Fleetmaster Euro 10W40 is ideal for truck, bus and coach operators looking for substantial long term cost savings in running the fleet, particularly in extended oil drain applications.
It is suitable for use with NOx reduction systems and particulate filters, and designed to be used with lower sulphur (50 ppm max) diesel fuel.
*Low SAPS means that the lubricant is formulated with lower levels of Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulphur than conventional oils.
Fleetmaster Euro 10W40 is suitable for use in large direct injection (DI) Japanese engines in some Hino, Isuzu, Mitsubishi and UD models. However our prime recommendation for most Japanese engines is Fleetmaster J-Tec 15W40.
Fleetmaster Euro 10W40 is suitable for use in the manual transmission of some Holden Rodeo and Jackaroo models.
Fleetmaster Euro 10W40 provides real benefits to the user due to its combination of advanced additives and a synthetic base fluid system.
- Maximum engine durability and truck availability through unsurpassed wear protection, bore polish control and maintenance of engine cleanliness.
- Reduced maintenance costs and downtime through the ability to maximise oil drain intervals to keep vehicles on the road for longer. The low SAPS additive system keeps on working even in the toughest conditions.
- Reduced wear through state-of-the-art soot handling chemistry maintaining optimum oil flow and pumpability.
- Efficient after-treatment systems. Fleetmaster Euro 10W40 maintains the efficiency of exhaust after-treatment systems ensuring continued compliance with emissions legislation.
- New and old engine design suitability through proven performance with low (0.05%) and medium (0.5%) sulfur fuels.
- Significant cost savings through reductions in oil and fuel consumption (when compared with conventional mineral 15W-40 oils)
- Rapid oil circulation at start-up to maximise wear protection for critical components such as the valve train, turbocharger and bearings.
- Reduced inventory. Because Fleetmaster Euro 10W40 can be used in all Euro V trucks, fleets which contain different makes only need to stock one engine oil.
Fleetmaster Euro 10W40 is recommended for Deutz, MAN, Mercedes Benz, Renault, Scania and Volvo engines.