Hi-Tec Fleetmaster ACEA E4 5W/30 is a full synthetic heavy duty diesel engine oil designed specifically to meet the UHPD (Ultra High Performance Diesel) lubricant category for vehicles running under severe operating conditions, such as those requiring significantly extended oil drain intervals.
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster ACEA E4 5W/30 is formulated to meet the highest European performance specifications for vehicles without particulate filters, as well as for some vehicles fitted with SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) NOx and EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) systems. It is also suitable for use in diesel engines meeting Euro I, II, III, IV, V and the proposed VI emission requirements.
BENEFITS of using Hi-Tec Fleetmaster ACEA E4 5W/30 include:
- Extension of oil change intervals.
- Excellent protection across a wide operational temperature profile.
- Outstanding internal friction reduction and increased wear protection due to increased oil durability even with this lighter viscosity grade.
- Exhaust system protection due to enhanced phosphorus retention.
- Significant savings on fuel operational costs due to increased fuel economy.
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster ACEA E4 5W/30 is designed specifically for extended service intervals in UHPD heavy duty trucks as recommended by OEMs such as Caterpillar, Deutz, Iveco, Mack, MAN, Mercedes Benz, MTU/Detroit Diesel, Renault and Volvo.