Hi-Tec FG Hydraulic Fluids are food grade lubricants recommended for use in hydraulic systems in food processing plants where incidental food contact can occur. They are also recommended for use in bearings, chains and valves in canning and bottling machinery.
Hi-Tec FG Hydraulic Fluids are made from synthetic hydrocarbons (Poly Alpha Olefins) and special additive packages to provide superior wear protection and temperature performance and help prevent varnish and deposit build up.
FOOD STATUS: Hi-Tec FG Hydraulic Fluids meet the H-1 approval requirements of the NSF where incidental food contact can occur. All fluid components comply with FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 “Lubricants with incidental food contact”.
APPLICATION: Hi-Tec FG Hydraulic Fluids are recommended for hydraulic systems in food processing plants where incidental food contact may occur. They are also recommended as lubricants for bearings, chains and valves in canning and bottling machinery. They may be applied by various methods including bath reservoir, force-feed lubricator or circulating pump.
BENEFITS OF Hi-Tec FG Hydraulic Fluids:
- Will provide a far longer service life than most mineral based lubricants.
- Reduced maintenance associated with wear and mineral oil deposits
- Extended equipment life
- Compatible with mineral oils and most synthetic oils
- Reduced varnish lacquering and deposits
- Greatly reduced fire and explosion hazard
- High viscosity index for improved system performance
- Meet all requirements of FDA Regulation 21 CFR 178.3750