Hi-Tec Q-KUT 170 is designed for medium to heavy-duty machining, grinding and threading operations requiring a high degree of lubrication. It is suitable for use on all grades of steel, especially difficult to machine high nickel alloys and copper.
Benefits of Hi-Tec Neat Cutting Oil Q-KUT 170 are:
- Corrosion Protection: Excellent corrosion protection from thin film aspects of the product.
- Unobjectionable Odour: The bland nature of the odour is acceptable to operators versus the standard sulphurised-type odours of other cutting oils.
- Lubrication: The unique blend of boundary and extreme pressure lubricants provides high film strength and excellent lubricating qualities.
- Residue: The thin-film oily residue is non-tacky and easily removed by conventional alkaline or emulsion cleaners.
- Versatility: The unique lubrication qualities of this product provide optimum performance on difficult machining operations and grinding operations.
- Environmental Compatibility: The non-sulphurised and non-chlorinated nature of this product does not require special handling from a waste treatment or disposal viewpoint.