Biocut 3755 Soluble Cutting Fluid is a versatile, general purpose, semi-synthetic, machining and grinding fluid. It is suitable for use on a wide range of metal removal operations for both ferrous and aluminium alloys. Brass machining is not recommended as it will cause formation of copper soaps and QLB2 should be the recommended cutting fluid.
Biocut 3755 Soluble Cutting Fluid is mixed with water at 2 – 10% concentration to form a milky emulsion. The exact concentration required will depend on the severity of the application. The product is suitable for use in waters up to 300ppm CaCO3 hardness.
Benefits of Biocut 3755 Soluble Cutting Fluid:
- Provides stable lubrication for high quality surface finish.
- Excellent corrosion protection for the machined parts, DIN chip <3%.
- Leaves no sticky residues on the workpiece.
- Triazine free.
- Contains no Phosphorous, Sulphur or Chlorine.
- Low environmental impact, meets WGK class 1.
Biocut 3755 Soluble Cutting Fluid is compatible with most seal, hose and packing polymers designed for use with petroleum based lubricants.However for advice regarding specific materials contact your distributor or your Hi-Tec Sales representative
Biocut 3755 Soluble Cutting Fluid is compatible with all metals commonly found in metalworking coolant systems and machines.