Synplus 508/509 0W/20 is the so-called “VW Blue Oil”, a synthetic ultra-high performance, lower-SAPS (Sulphated Ash, Phosphorus and Sulphur) designed for use in specific high-performance gasoline and light duty diesel engines where advanced after treatment systems such as Gasoline Particulate Filters (GPFs) or Diesel Particulate Filters (DPFs) are used.
Synplus 508/509 0W/20 is specifically designed to meet the requirements of Volkswagen specifications VW 508.00 and VW 509.00 and is ideal for the latest generations of engines from the SVAG Group which covers Volkswagen, Porsche, Audi and Skoda.
- Delivers more fuel economy while maintaining the performance expected of long-life oils as Synplus 508/509 0W/20 is formulated to exceed VW’s fuel economy specification,
- Outstanding low temperature viscosity properties to allow easy engine starting with full lubrication, resulting in minimum engine wear on start-up and concomitant longer engine life.
- Excellent anti-wear protection under high-speed running conditions assuring longer engine life.
- Proven ability to provide engine protection under extended drain intervals helping to save precious natural resources.
- Excellent detergency and dispersant qualities enabling trouble free engine operation
- Superior anti-oxidant qualities means that Synplus 508/509 0W/20 will not have marked thickening during its life in the engine, ensuring continual ease of engine starting even at low temperatures.