Hi-Tec ATF DX6 is a synthetic-based automatic transmission fluid specially formulated to meet the requirements of the General Motors Dexron® VI specification.
Hi-Tec ATF DX6 is recommended for transmissions used in most General Motors, Holden, Isuzu, and Opel cars and Hydramatic® transmissions used in a range of other vehicles.
Hi-Tec ATF DX6 is fully backwards compatible and can be used whenever Dexron® III and/or Dexron® II are recommended in GM vehicles and transmissions. It supersedes earlier Dexron® specifications: Dexron® III H, G and F; Dexron® II E and D and Dexron® fluids in GM automatic transmissions. These include Hydramatic® and automatic transmissions in Holden, Chevrolet, Pontiac, Buick, etc.
Hi-Tec ATF DX6 may be used for long drain for many European commercial vehicle applications. Hi-Tec ATF DX6 may be used in power steering for the many cars, light commercial vehicles and tractors except where specialist fluids are recommended; e.g., Honda, Mercedes-Benz, SAAB.
Hi-Tec ATF DX6 is also suitable for many hydraulic systems where ISO 22 or 32 hydraulic fluids or SAE 10W engine oils are recommended.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Enhances the performance of new and older GM transmissions.
- Provides consistent shift performance to allow for longer service intervals.
- Extends transmission fluid life and resists fluid breakdown at higher operating temperatures.
- Provides excellent oxidative stability under severe conditions.
- Provides friction stability and durability combined with excellent wear protection.
- Excellent durability for taxis, vehicles used for towing and other hard working applications.
- Reduces sludge and varnish build up.
- Protects transmission gears and allows them to operate smoothly.
- Maintains lubricity.
- Flows well for cold start-up.
Note: DO NOT use for CVT, DCT or Ford M2C-33F and M2C-33G (Type F and G) transmissions