Hi-Tec SYNGEAR 75W/90 V EXTRA is a synthetic oil based gear lubricant specially designed to meet the Volvo 97312 specification with long drain performance. It is particularly suitable for synchromesh transmissions and commercial vehicle axles where enhanced load carrying and thermal stability is required. It is also recommended for the lubrication of differentials, final drives, manual transmissions, transfer cases and other gear applications.
Hi-Tec SYNGEAR 75W/90 V EXTRA has the Volvo Transmission Oil 97312-012 OEM approval.
SYNGEAR 75W/90 V EXTRA offers outstanding high temperature and high load performance properties combined with excellent low temperature fluidity and cold flow properties, excellent corrosion protection and superior seal compatibility.
Hi-Tec SYNGEAR 75W/90 V EXTRA has outstanding viscosity/temperature properties, even after high mechanical shearing encountered in hypoid and other severe automotive gear applications.
Benefits of Using Hi-Tec SYNGEAR 75W/90 V EXTRA
- Anti-wear capabilities: protects components against wear under normal loads.
- Extreme Pressure capabilities: protects components from failure under shock and high loads.
- Spalling protection: provides axle gear sets with metal fatigue protection.
- Thermal durability: prevents gear spalling at high temperatures and loads.
- Shear stability: shear stable viscosity modifiers used to ensure this wide span multigrade oil ‘stay in grade’.
- Prevention of oil leakage: oil seal compatibility helps to keep the oil in the axle and maintain lubrication.
- Oxidation and thermal stability: prevents oil thickening and deposit formation, resulting in better component protection.
- Anti-foam characteristics: prevents breakdown of and maintains the protective oil film, enabling constant lubrication of components.
- Rust and corrosion prevention: protects system parts from water
Hi-Tec SYNGEAR 75W/90 V EXTRA is recommended for the lubrication of manual synchromesh transmissions, axles, differentials, final drives, transfer cases and other gear applications where long drain performance is required, such as in Volvo, DAF, Iveco, Mack, Mercedes Benz, Scania, Renault and MAN vehicles and those using Arvin Meritor and ZF equipment.
Hi-Tec Data Sheet