Hi-Tec Synplus 504/507 5W/30 is a synthetic ultra high performance engine oil which combines the latest development in oil formulation and additive technology to provide lubricating oil with the highest level of protection for modern petrol and light diesel vehicles with exhaust after treatment systems.
Hi-Tec Synplus 504/507 5W30 is specifically designed to meet the requirements of Volkswagen specifications VW 504.00 and VW 507.00 and is ideal for most new and old Volkswagen Group petrol and light diesel vehicles, as well as for use in other European manufacturers’ vehicles such as Mercedes Benz, BMW and Porsche.
Hi-Tec Synplus 504/507 5W/30 offers exceptional performance in the following areas:
- Outstanding low temperature viscosity properties to allow easy engine starting with full lubrication, resulting in minimal start-up engine wear and concomitant longer engine life.
- Excellent antiwear protection under high speed running conditions assuring longer engine life.
- Proven ability to provide engine protection under extended drain intervals helping to save precious natural resources.
- Excellent detergency and dispersancy qualities enabling trouble free engine operation.
- Due to the combination of the excellent low temperature properties and the use of synthetic base oils, Hi-Tec Synplus 504/507 5W/30 provides better fuel economy properties than mineral oil based lubricants.
- Superior antioxidancy qualities means that Hi-Tec Synplus 504/507 5W/30 will not have marked thickening during its life in the engine, insuring continual ease of engine starting even at low temperatures.