Showing 10–18 of 19 results
CHAIN BAR OILS
Product Code: HI6-2820 (220)
- Made from a blend of high quality base stocks
- Ensures optimum performance and long life lubrication of chains & their sprockets
- Contains tackifiers to resist “throw-off”
- Ideally suited for manual application
*Also available ISO 100, 150 and 220.(0 reviews)
ROCK DRILL OIL
Product Code: HI6-2813(100)
- Effective lubrication and long trouble free service life
- Recommended for pneumatic drills, jumbo drills, jackleg drills, jackhammers, small air tools and motors, & airline oilers
- Manufactured from oxidation resistant paraffinic base oils
*Also available ISO 100, 220, 320 and 460(0 reviews)
HEAT TRANSFER OILS
Product Code: HI6-2873 (32)
- High performance fluids intended for use in closed indirect heating installations
- Excellent heat transfer efficiency
- Thermally stable and capable of an extremely long service life
*Also available ISO 12, 21, 25, 32, 68 and 90(0 reviews)
PREMIUM TURBINE OILS
Product Code: HI6-2587(150)
- Good thermal stability
- Excellent hydrolytic stability
- Protection against sludge formation
- Good protection against corrosion of steel and non-ferrous metals components
*Also available ISO 22, 32, 46, 68, 100, 150, 220 and 320(0 reviews)
SOLUBLE CUTTING FLUID
Product Code: HI6-2910
- Premium quality Chlorine Free, borate-containing soluble cutting oil
- Forms stable white emulsions with good “emulsion reserve”
- Ensures long emulsion service life, resisting bacteriological degradation
- General Purpose
Biocut Q3755 Cutting Fluid
Product Code: HI6-1900
- Provides stable lubrication for a high quality surface finish.
- Excellent corrosion protection for the machined parts, DIN chip <3%.
- Leaves no sticky residues on the workpiece.
- Biostatic and Triazine free.
Quinlube #19 Cutting Fluid
Product Code: HI8-3380
- Contains no nitrites or nitrosamine compounds.
- Highly polar, synthetic lubricating ingredients which reduce wheel and/or tool wear and produce good finish characteristics.
- Maintains high bio-resistance. Greatly reduces odours and fungal/bacterial sludges.
- Contains no inorganic salts of any type. Deposits a light, fluid, residual film with good lubrication properties.