Showing all 2 results
All Product Categories
Fleetmaster Euro Plus 10W/40 CK-4
Fleetmaster Euro Plus 10W/40 CK-4 meets or exceeds the following demanding performance requirements:
- ACEA: E6-16, E7-16, E9-16.
- EURO emission requirements: I, II, III, IV, V, VI
- API: CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4
- JASO: DH-2
- CAT ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20081
- Detroit Diesel DDC 93K218
- Deutz DQC IV-10LA
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- MAN M3477 (Approved),
- M3271-1 Mercedes Benz 228.51 (Approved), 228.31
- MTU Type 3.1
- Renault RLD-3
- Scania Low Ash
- Volvo VDS-4, VDS-3, VDS-2,
Fleetmaster Euro Plus 10W/40 CK-4 provides real benefits to the user due to its combination of advanced additives and a synthetic base fluid system.
- Engine durability and vehicle availability, through unsurpassed wear protection, bore polish control and maintenance of engine cleanliness.
- Reduces maintenance and downtime as it maximizes oil drain intervals to keep vehicles on the road for longer.
- Reduces engine wear via state-of-the-art soot handling chemistry which maintains optimum oil flow and pump-ability.
- Maintains the efficiency of exhaust after-treatment systems ensuring continued compliance with emissions legislation.
- Suitable for new and old engines due to its proven performance with low (0.05%) and medium (0.5%) sulphur fuels.
- Reduces oil and fuel consumption (compared with conventional mineral 15W/40 oils).
- Reduced inventory because Fleetmaster Euro Plus 10W/40 CK-4 can be used in many European and American trucks, fleets which contain different makes only need to stock one engine oil. European and American technology-heavy duty diesel engines, particularly DAF, Deutz, MAN, Mercedes Benz, Renault and Volvo.
FLEETMASTER CI-4 15W/40
Product Code: HI2-2234
- Exceeds many international specifications for top performance and long service life
- Heavy Duty diesel engine oil, ideal for multifleet applications covering prime movers to medium & light diesels
- Uniquely formulated to promote the highest standards of engine cleanliness in modern highly stressed turbocharged engines
- Minimises the formation of damaging deposits in ring grooves and land areas
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CI-4 15W/40 meets or exceeds
- API: CI-4, CH-4, CF, SL, SJ
- ACEA: E9-16
- EURO emission requirements: I, II, III, IV, V
- CAT ECF-1-a, ECF-2
- Cummins CES 20076, 20077, 20078
- Detroit Diesel 93K215
- Deutz DQC III-10
- Global DHD-1
- Mercedes Benz MB 228.3
- Mack EO-N, Mack EO-M Plus
- MAN M3275
- MTU Type 2
- RVI RLD, RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3