Showing all 3 results
Premium Diesel Engine Oil
FLEETMASTER CI-4 15W/40
Product Code: HI2-2234
- Exceeds many international specifications for top performance and long service life
- Heavy Duty diesel engine oil, ideal for multifleet applications covering prime movers to medium & light diesels
- Uniquely formulated to promote the highest standards of engine cleanliness in modern highly stressed turbocharged engines
- Minimises the formation of damaging deposits in ring grooves and land areas
Hi-Tec Fleetmaster CI-4 15W/40 meets or exceeds
- API: CI-4, CH-4, CF, SL, SJ
- ACEA: E9-16
- EURO emission requirements: I, II, III, IV, V
- CAT ECF-1-a, ECF-2
- Cummins CES 20076, 20077, 20078
- Detroit Diesel 93K215
- Deutz DQC III-10
- Global DHD-1
- Mercedes Benz MB 228.3
- Mack EO-N, Mack EO-M Plus
- MAN M3275
- MTU Type 2
- RVI RLD, RLD-2
- Volvo VDS-3
Agricultural & Farm Oils
UNITRANS PLUS 10W/30
Product Code: HI3-2692
REDUCE INVENTORY. Unitrans Plus 10W30 can replace three or more farm lubricants. This not only simplifies tractor and other farm equipment servicing but avoids possible misapplication of lubricants which may result in damage to vehicle components.
FILTERABILITY. Superior to competitive fluids, Unitrans Plus 10W30 overcomes the tendency for filter plugging; particularly when other fluids contain trace moisture contamination. With Unitrans Plus 10W30, supply of lubricant is assured to all moving surfaces.
IMPROVED EP ANTI-WEAR PERFORMANCE. Unitrans Plus 10W30 has superior shear stability giving long trouble-free service in the high load conditions experienced in transmissions, especially CVTs, axles and hydraulic systems.
TRACTOR POWER TAKE-OFF LIFE. Great extension of take-off life because Unitrans Plus 10W30 has the special ability to quickly stall to prevent the clutch from slipping and burning up when a tractor-driven implement hits a large object in the field. Unitrans Plus 10W30 provides faster stall times reducing clutch wear and prolonging PTO life.
BRAKE CHATTER. Means greater braking difficulty and ultimate premature failure. Unitrans Plus 10W30 suppresses chatter without demerits to braking capacity. The balanced friction control ensures proper functioning of the wet brake and PTO clutches.
SEAL SWELL properties of Unitrans Plus 10W30 are especially controlled so that seal gasket and wet brake compositions do not deteriorate, thereby avoiding costly repairs and down time.(0 reviews)
Agricultural & Farm Oils
UNIVERSAL TRANS 10W/30
Product Code: HI3-2694
- New generation hydraulic/transmission Universal Tractor Transmission Oil (UTTO)
- Designed for a wide range of power-driven agricultural equipment
- Hi-Tec UNIVERSAL TRANS can replace three or more farm lubricants